Powered By Blogger

Monday 19 October 2009

That Thing That Happened

Ignore the other one. I don't know how to delete entries yet :).

Anyway, I am her to speak (or write) about the activity we did in Performing Arts today. Now, I don't remember much of what happened...

*Pause*

But in all seriousness, my memory is fuzzy. However I do remember that we did perform a segment of a play which required "multi rolling". Now, I cannot remember who played which character(s), but I do remember that the transition from characters went rather smoothly; the differences in voice, posture, etc. were very noticeable, and effective. Overall, it was very good. And, as is my new tradition (I hope it catches on) I will give both performances (we were in two groups) a number rating:

The other group= 6/10
My group= 6.5/10 (muahaha)

EDIT: I deleted the other one. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment